Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bargue drawing update


I have been working on my first Bargue drawing for over one month now. My last few working days have gone really well though, and I'm feeling good about it. Working on the Bargue challenges my patience and requires me to slow way down. It's almost like some kind of therapy in which I literally have to - or rather, get to - forget about everything that is going on in my life. When I'm drawing, that's all I have to think about. It's really a neat experience. I can't wait to be done, but I am enjoying the daily learning I get from working on it.


Mark Stahmann works at Bill Whitaker's studio also and gave me a miniature lesson on Bargue and cast drawings. Check his drawings from the Angel Academy out on his web site http://www.markstahmann.com/

2 comments:

The Clampets said...

Looks Great Girl! Excited to keep in touch with you!
Love Kailey

Unknown said...

Hey E,
You are the best.